The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Morton started in television with a bit part on Mission:Impossible in 1970. However, he has been in a number of notable roles since:
- His first regular role was on the short lived Sanford & Son spin-off Grady.
- He played the title character in the well regarded independent film Brother from Another Planet.
- He played Miles Dyson, the computer scientist who was unwittingly creating the computer which would take over the world in Terminator 2.
- He portrayed Mike James in Equal Justice.
- He portrayed Keanu Reeves' commanding officer Captain McMahon in Speed.
- He had a recurring role as Dr. Steven Hamilton in Smallville.
- Like Peter Jacobson, he had a recurring role as an attorney (the character was named Leon Chiles) on Law & Order.
He currently appears as Henry Deacon on the series Eureka.
- Appeared with Joshua Malina on Scandal
- Appeared with Michael Weston in Coma
- Appeared with John Larroquette and Candice Bergen on Boston Legal
- Appeared with Jeffrey Wright in Ali
- Appeared with Andre Braugher in Homicide: Life on the Street
- Appeared with Sherilyn Fenn in Of Mice and Men
- Appeared with Kadeem Hardison on A Different World
- Appeared with Peter Graves on Mission: Impossible
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.