Meredith Hope Eaton is an American actress who is best known for her roles as attorneys - Emily Resnick on Family Law, and Bethany Horowitz on Boston Legal. Meredith has dwarfism (standing just 4'3") and was the first person with dwarfism to be a regular on a television series. On House, M.D., she portrayed Maddy Ralphean, the mother of Abigail Ralphean in the episode Merry Little Christmas.
Eaton made her big breakthrough in acting as the producers of Unconditional Love were looking for a short statured actress to act alongside Kathy Bates and Rupert Everett. She beat out 500 other people who auditioned.
Eaton holds a Master's Degree in clinical psychology and was a psychotherapist before turning to acting.
- Appeared with Dylan Baker in Turks & Caicos
- Appeared with Lucas Till in Paranoia
- Appeared with Justin Chon in Balls Out: The Gary Houseman Story
- Appeared with Candice Bergen on Boston Legal
- Appeared with Julie Warner on Family Law
- Appeared with Mimi Kennedy on Dharma & Greg