Sorry for a topic that's getting obnoxious these days, but...
- We learn in Adverse Events that House was a male cheerleader. Male to Female transsexuals tend as youngsters to try roles that are characteristic for their desired gender.
- House spends a lot of time with extremely masculine funs like monster trucks, poker, whores, potato gun. This is a well-known way of self-supressing subject's transsexuality.
- House makes fun of Cuddy. While this may be interpreted as a reference for Cindy McCauliff, isn't it just a projection of his desires? "Venus Envy"?
- House gets easily distracted by judging if another person is a shemale instead of trying to think (House Divided). This isn't something that would even come to a cissexual person's mind in 2009.
- He can also easily find another transsexual for escort. Would that be really so easy?
- His tendency to keep people away from his feelings, hiding often his soul with a cynism, can be effect of well controlled behaviour allowing him to live in a stealth.
- Same for Vicodin . Why does actually House abuse its usage? To keep himself away from gender dysphoria?
- Could the infarction of his leg be caused by a clot induced by high dosages of secretly administered Estradiol?
- He might be really "pure" transsexual, not a transvestite, crossdresser or drag queen as nothing indicates police found any women's clothing in his home during search (Que Será Será).
Just a pure speculation and please don't take it too seriously.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.